Umno Youth Chief hopeful Khairy Jamaluddin a.k.a KJ, was also FOUND GUILTY (shout money politics!!!!!) by the same Umno Disciplinary Board but was NOT BARRED from contesting in the party polls.
Ali Rustam and his confidantes should know what they did or have been doing … or failed to do.
Its time for Ali and his supporters to take a leaf from the Honourable Negeri Sembilan ex-Mentri Besar Tan Sri Isa Samad who, despite being fixed by his political enemies, accepted his fate and remains loyal to Umno till this day.
The Malacca Chief Minister’s close aides are confident that he would accept the Disciplinary Board’s decision on him but not the board’s BLATANT DOUBLE-STANDARDS in its decision.
There are a few questions in the air –
1. WHY KHAIRY JAMALUDDIN WAS FOUND GUILTY BUT NOT GUILTY?
2. HOW COULD AN UMNO MEMBER WHO HAS BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF MONEY POLITICS BE ALLOWED TO CONTEST IN THE PARTY POLLS?
3. WAS KHAIRY NOT BARRED BECAUSE HE IS DATUK SERI ABDULLAH AHMAD BADAWI’S FEARED SON-IN-LAW?
4. WHY … WHY SUCH DOUBLE STANDARDS AT A TIME WHEN THE WHOLE NATION IS WATCHING UMNO’S EVERY MOVE?
5. KHAIRY HAS A TAINTED IMAGE NOW, TO BE EXACT THE DISCIPLINARY BOARD HAS ENDORSED THAT HE IS CORRUPT AND HAD BREACHED PARTY RULES … WHAT ELSE DO WE NEED TO KEEP HIM OUT OF THE PARTY POLLS?
p/s Maybe Datuk Seri Ali Rustam should appeal the Umno Disciplinary Board’s decision based on the board’s verdict on KJ.
Also read the BERUK story, it reminds me of KJ's KURANG AJAR-ness!